Thursday, August 16, 2012

Wow, it's been a long time!

It's been a long time since I blogged. I still knit, but don't frequent knitting boards like Ravelry as often and don't post pictures of what I do. My favorite knit I've done between now and the last time I checked in was this shawl:
from this luscious yarn:
The problem with waiting so long to post what you knit is that you don't remember any details of it. Let me think, the pattern was . . . Vernal Equinox Shawl. And the yarn was . . . I think Fleece Artist or Handmaiden? Can't say for sure. Do you recognize it? What else. . . so I'm getting married! That's pretty exciting, right? Knitting-related, I'm knitting small shawls for all my bridesmaids (3). I've knit one for myself, complete 1 for a bridesmaid, am on the final edging for the second bridesmaid, and have about 4 weeks left to do the final one. I think I'll make it. I'm just using Knitpicks lace Tonal yarn in a yellow color that's been discontinued. I'll try to post them when I'm finished!

2 comments:

Larjmarj said...

Welcome back! Bridesmaids? It sounds like you've had a lot going on since you've last blogged. I'm guilty of slacking off on blogging too. Life is so busy and crazy. Keep us posted, can't wait to see some wedding pictures.

Larjmarj said...

Wow it has been a long time! Welcome back. Bridesmaids? Sounds like you've had a lot going on since you last blogged. I'm guilty of blog slacking as well. Can't wait to see some wedding pics. Keep us posted.