Friday, October 27, 2006

My Patterns

S'more Cables and Lace Sleeveless Turtleneck

I will update this post whenever I post a new pattern and it will be accessible from a link in the right-hand menu.

My first pattern for sale is now available. It is "S'more", my cables and lace sleeveless turtleneck, knit in Malabrigo. It's named for its marshmallowy softness and squishiness.

Specs:
Level: Intermediate
Finished bust size: 32.5" (35", 37.5", 40", 43.5", 47", 50.5")
Materials: 3 (3, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5) skeins of Malabrigo, Continental Blue; size 8 (5mm) needles straight and 16" circular; cable needle; stitch markers; waste yarn
Gauge: 19 sts, 28 rows = 4" on size 8 (5 mm) needles in st st

Make payments with PayPal - Download with PayLoadz







Make payments with PayPal - Download with PayLoadz

4 comments:

Squawker Girl said...

Nikki,
I am so impressed with your design capabilities. You should seriously try to market to the big names.

Anonymous said...

It's absolutely gorgeous! I love it! Great blog!

Nik said...

That vest is gorgeous, hon. and guess what? I'm a Nikki from Chicago too:D

I live in North CArolina now though.

Lina40 said...

have some malabrigo that needs a home--- this may be it!