Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Blue Sky Alpacas Cotton Vest

So I started this a looong time ago (back in May, maybe?), but my seaming was so terrible, the result was ugly and I couldn't wear it. So it went into the stash box. I pulled it out yesterday (since I was home anyhow having stabbed myself quite deeply in the ankle with some scissors. ouch) and ripped out the seams, re-seamed it, and added some ribbing to the neckline and armholes. Now it's wearable, and just in time for fall!

I used 3 hanks of Blue Sky Alpacas Cotton (it's soo soft, the nicest 100% cotton I've worked with) in the Tomato color on size 9 needles.

3 comments:

AR said...

Very cute vest. Something you spent time and energy on shouldn't waste away in stash box. Good work!

Squawker Girl said...

I love the color and the vest...where did you find this pattern?

Nikki said...

Well, the pattern started out as Blue Sky Alpacas Fitted Tank. But I lost the pattern before I even cast on, so I just had to wing it. so I guess there is no pattern, exactly.